วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 7 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2551

ก็แค่...อยากให้ดูคู่กัน

2 ความคิดเห็น:

Peter Yokoyama กล่าวว่า...

I am happy to see that Persepolis has been translated into Thai. It is my most favourite cartoon.

And thank you for your comment on my blog. If possible, I would like to have a copy of Thai version of Norwegian Wood. Can you ship to overseas? (I live in Hong Kong.)

Moreover, I added one more blog about Murakami in my bad Thai. Please visit my blog if you have a few minutes to waste!

synnie กล่าวว่า...

http://alaqa.blogspot.com/2008/08/blog-post.html

It is glad to know that you like both Persepolis and Norwegian Wood. I would be happy to send the item to Hong Kong. Let me check the mailing expense first and will let you know the total amount. As you intend to buy from us directly, you will get 15% of from the original price of 250 baht.

May I have your email address? Or you can mail to gammemagie@gammemagie.com Actually you could transfer money to my sister who also live in Hong Kong. Her email address is rintarn@hotmail.com as cc here.