วันอังคารที่ 13 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2553

Thanks. We will talk when you are back to yourself.

The above topic is the answer to my Happy Songkran Day SMS...

Let me repeat it again. "Thanks. We will talk when you are back to yourself."

Who am I? Am I myself now? If not, when will I be back to myself?!!

Am I that hard to understand? Have I changed everytime I have a boyfriend?

Of course, I can say so. When two people are together, each needs to adapt or change or accept what one doesn't like or be or agree. I can see why people thought that I have changed. Only no make up or dress casually mean I have changed. Do they look deep down inside? Who I am? What I do? What I have done?

I am going to list all changes of which I can think:
1 I rarely make up and dress up. Well, I do when go to luxurious parties so and so.
2 I wear a pony tail (cos I am changing my hairstyle and it is in the ugly phrase)
3 I don't visit my favourite pub that often
4 I made several major decisions abruptly without any notice even to myself!
5 Many feasibility studies are not possible when further explore some important factors
6 I have overestimated myself
7 Due to several factors, I myself make decisions without consulting anyone. (which is my usual style)
8 Many rumors about me are from my close friends. Anyway, they are still my friends but I might not be for some. And one of them said the topic of this article.
9 Many conflicts lately and I still don't know whether what I do is the best way to handle these issues.
10 And I finally have a nice boyfriend (till now no one knows what tomorrow will bring)

Tomorrow I might have some answers to myself, right?...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: